Staying at Our Accommodations near Hood College in Frederick, Maryland
- The Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast is pet free and smoke free.
- Our inn is not safe or appropriate for young children. Well-behaved children over the age of 12 are welcome, but we do not offer a separate children’s menu.
- There is no minimum stay requirement.
- Check-in times are between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM daily. Other times may be considered by making previous arrangements.
- We serve a fixed 2-course gourmet breakfast every morning between 8:30 and 10 AM. For our weekday travelers we can prepare a basic meal as early as 7:00 AM, upon special request.
- The cost of breakfast is included in the price of the room.
- We are happy to prepare a delicious breakfast for friends and relatives not staying at the inn. We require 48-hours’ notice, and charge $18 per additional guest.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks are available around the clock.
- This is a BYOB establishment. You are welcome to bring your own alcohol, whether it be for yourself or to share with other adults. Wine and cold beer (limited selection) are available down the street at the Buckeystown Market.
- Unfortunately, because of the age and historic character of our building the inn is not ADA accessible.
- There is plenty of off-street parking; even space for your RV, small-to-medium trailer, or classic car.
- There is room in the garage to stow your bikes, kayaks, or canoes
- Check-out time is at 11 AM. There is a fee for late checkout.
Types of credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover.