- Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast is pet-free and smoke-free.
- Open flames of any kind are prohibited. No one wants to be roused out of bed by our sensitive smoke alarms.
- Our inn is not safe or appropriate for young children. Well-behaved children over the age of 12 are welcome, but we do not offer a separate children’s menu.
- Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast does not have a license to sell or dispense alcohol. This is a BYOB (bring your own bottle) establishment.
- Persons over the age of 21 are welcome to bring any libation that suits their fancy. We will be happy to provide the glasses and ice cubes. Please drink maturely, as we are not responsible for any mishaps or accidents.
- Room charges are based on double occupancy. Suites 1 and 4 can accommodate an extra rollout bed for an additional fee of $25 per night.
- A deposit equal to half of the booking amount (including packages and sales tax) is required upon reservation. A reservation is not confirmed until the deposit clears.
- The remainder of payment is due upon arrival.
- Cancellations are no fun for anyone, no matter what the reason. Minimum 7-day cancellation notice is required for a refund of deposit (minus a $25 per room service charge), regardless of when the booking was made.
- The 50% deposit will be forfeited for any cancellations made with less than 7 days notice.
- Upon the scheduled arrival date of a booked reservation, no-shows and early departures will be charged the full amount of the original booking. There will be no refunds or reductions as of the arrival date.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed within 1 year of the date of issuance.
- The replacement fee for lost keys is $10.
- The fee for late room checkout is $10 per hour. Please let us know if you need a place to temporarily store gear or luggage.
- Charges will be applied for damage to building or furnishings beyond normal wear and tear. These may include special cleaning charges for removal of stains or odors.
- Charges will be applied for missing Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast items
- Not responsible for valuables or personal belongings that may be lost or stolen.
- Not responsible for personal items left behind. If return of found items is requested, a shipping and handling fee will be charged.
- Wi-Fi may not be used to illegally download or distribute copyrighted material.
- The innkeeper reserves the right to enter any guest room at any time (after knocking).
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is not behaving reasonably.
At Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations and/or other conducting business transactions. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you so choose.
At Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation, we use every precaution to safeguard it online and offline.
Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast LLC may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.