Our Unique Event Venue for Small Weddings, Parties, & Meetings
Host your special event at Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast near Frederick, Maryland. Take advantage of our beautifully appointed house. Rent our first floor parlors for a few hours, or rent the whole inn for a weekend.
Spacious parlors designed to be flexible. Public restrooms. We’ll make sure your event is a special one!
Small Weddings/Elopements, Receptions and Whole House Rentals – We offer 3 different packages
- Ceremony, Reception (50 people Max) and Whole House Rental (Sleeps up to 21 people)
- Reception only and Whole House Rental
- Whole House Rental
Click here for our packages
- We can make arrangements with an officiant
- We will supply a list of preferred caterers, photographers, florists, etc.
Baby and Bridal Showers, Parties – First Floor Rental Package
- We have capacity to accommodate up to 40 of your guests
- We provide place settings, utensils, glasses, cloth napkins and furnishings
- You supply the food, either catered or bring your own (we will assist in putting food on platters, will provide serving utensils, pitchers and will set up the buffet table)
- We clean up the mess afterward
Meetings, Workshops, and Corporate Functions – During the week. Weekend Functions require Whole House Rental.
- Overnight accommodations available, includes three course breakfast
- Meeting room for up to 15 people
- Free wi-fi, plenty of outlets
- Use of first floor parlors for break-outs
- Snacks, coffee, tea, water included
- Lunch available for an additional fee
With our First Floor Rental Package, you will have complete access to and use of the entire first floor of the inn, including all four parlors, two powder rooms, the kitchen, the butler’s pantry, and the wraparound porch. In addition to the facilities, we will provide the amenities such as tables, chairs, china, glassware, silverware, napkins, serving pieces, etc. The duration is for 3 hours,1 PM to 4 PM. The price starts at $400* depending on the number of guests.
Reserve your date early. Contact us for pricing and details.
Many folks inquire about holding larger weddings and events here at the Frederick Inn. Unfortunately the property just cannot support such groups. But there are many terrific nearby venues. And we would still be happy to accommodate your overnight guests. Or perhaps, the bride and groom would like to spend their wedding night in our bridal suite!
*Note: There is no sales tax for the rental of banquet facilities.