Our Unique Event Venue for Small Weddings, Parties, & Meetings
Host your special event at Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast near Frederick, Maryland. Take advantage of our beautifully appointed house. Rent one room for a few hours, or rent the whole inn for a weekend.
Multiple parlors. Spaces designed to be flexible. Public restrooms.
Parties, Luncheons & Dinners
- We’ll make sure your event is a special one
- Our parlors are spacious, yet cozy
- Plan for the holidays
- You are welcome to bring your own food and refreshments, or hire a caterer
Small Weddings, Receptions and Elopements
- Organization is the key; no detail will be left unattended
- Supply your own alcohol; save money
- We can make arrangements with an officiant
- We will supply a list of preferred caterers, photographers, florists, etc.
Reunions and Retreats
- Enjoy your friends and relatives without the fuss
- Pursue your hobby with a like-minded group
- Work with your clients in a private setting
Pig Roasts and Barbecues
- Outdoor spaces available (weather permitting)
- We can arrange for a rental tent
- Stay overnight if you wish
- No need to drive afterward
- Sleep in late the next morning
Meetings, Workshops, and Corporate Functions
- Conduct your next business function in a relaxing venue away from the office
Baby and Bridal Showers
- We have capacity to accommodate up to 40 of your guests
- We can provide most of the housewares, utensils and furnishings you will need
- And we will clean up the mess afterward
With our First Floor Rental Package, you will have complete access to and use of the entire first floor of the inn, including all four parlors, two powder rooms, the kitchen, the butler’s pantry, and the wraparound porch. In addition to the facilities, we will provide the amenities such as tables, chairs, china, glassware, silverware, napkins, serving pieces, etc. The duration is for 3 hours, spanning anywhere between 1 PM and 6 PM. The price starts at $400* depending on the number of guests.
Reserve your date early. Contact us for pricing and details.
*Note: There is no sales tax for the rental of banquet facilities.