- Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast is pet-free and smoke-free.
- Open flames of any kind are prohibited. No one wants to be roused out of bed by our sensitive smoke alarms.
- At least one guest from each group must be 21 or older.
- Our inn is not safe or appropriate for children under the age of 12.
- Well-behaved adolescents aged 12 and above are welcome, but we do not offer a separate menu unless a special request is made in advance.
- Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast does not have a license to sell or dispense alcohol. This is a BYOB (bring your own bottle) establishment.
- Persons over the age of 21 are welcome to bring any libation that suits their fancy. We will be happy to provide the glasses and ice cubes. Please drink maturely, as we are not responsible for any mishaps or accidents. Minors are not allowed to drink alcohol on the premises.
- Do not disturb other guests. Keep voices and other sounds at a reasonable level.
- Quiet hours are from 11 PM through 8 AM.
- Room charges are based on double occupancy. Suites 1 and 4 can accommodate an extra roll-out bed for an additional fee of $25 per night.
- Only authorized guests are allowed to spend the night.
- A deposit equal to half (50%) of the booking amount (including packages and sales tax) is required upon reservation. A reservation is not confirmed until the deposit clears.
- The remainder of payment is due upon arrival.
- Cancellations are no fun for anyone, no matter what the reason. Minimum 7-day cancellation notice is required from guest in order to receive a refund of deposit (minus a $25 per room service charge), regardless of when the booking was made.
- The full deposit will be forfeited for any cancellations made with less than 7 full days, notice.
- Should altered circumstances require cancellation on the part of the owner, owner must provide formal notification as soon as possible. A refund shall be issued immediately for the full amount of the deposit received to date.
- Owner cannot be held responsible for bad weather or inclement conditions that may cause inconvenience or disruption for the guest.
- Upon the scheduled arrival date of a booked reservation, no-shows and early departures will be charged the full amount of the original booking. There will be no refunds or reductions as of the arrival date.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed within 2 years of the date of purchase.
- The replacement fee for lost keys is $10.
- The fee for late room checkout is $10 per hour. Please let us know if you need a place to temporarily store gear or luggage.
- Charges will be applied for damage to building or furnishings beyond normal wear and tear. These may include special cleaning charges for removal of stains or odors.
- Charges will be applied for missing Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast items
- Not responsible for valuables or personal belongings that may be lost or stolen.
- Not responsible for personal items left behind. If return of found items is requested, a shipping and handling fee will be charged.
- Wi-Fi may not be used to illegally download or distribute copyrighted material.
- The basement, attic, garage, and shed are out of bounds unless prior permission is obtained.
- The innkeeper reserves the right to enter any guest room at any time (after knocking).
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is not behaving reasonably. This may result in expulsion.
Frederick Inn, LLC does not discriminate against persons based on their ability, age, color, creed, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
At Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations and/or other conducting business transactions. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you so choose.
At Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation, we use every precaution to safeguard it online and offline.
Frederick Inn Bed & Breakfast LLC may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.